Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shaq and Criss Angel: A match made in heaven. Get ready for the most amazing thing ever.

Do you believe in magic? I do. And I love love love love love MINDFREEAAAAAAAAAAAK by Criss Angel. Never seen it? Do yourself a favor and check it out, it comes on A&E. Here's a clip of the man in action:



I'm not just posting this because I love Criss Angel. I'm posting this because Shaq has asked Criss Angel to elevate him above the TD Banknorth Garden. Oh yes. Boston.com reports:

Shaquille O’Neal and his girlfriend, Nikki ‘‘Hoopz’’ Alexander, were on Emily Rooney’s WGBH radio show yesterday, and the Celts center revealed his next stunt: He plans to levitate over the TD Garden. “Now, listen. I askedCriss Angel to levitate me over the top of the TD Boston Garden and he said yes, so we just have to figure out a date,’’ said Shaq. 

And as you saw in the video above, the man is capable of levitation. Heck yes. Cheers to Shaq and his never ending list of original, quirky and entertaining things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment