Friday, January 14, 2011

Ciara and Lebron James?

The blogs are all abuzz with the latest rumor that Ciara and Lebron James are having a secret love affair. Is this true? Lebron is a father of three and his loooong time girlfriend/mother of his children/alleged fiance, Savannah Brinson, is a highly visible figure oft photographed by his side.

Plus, I love Ciara and I don't love Lebron, so it would WAMP if this turned out to be true! After the video for ride came out, me and my friends were obsessed for months. She makes the dancing look so easy, but trust me.... After MANY attempts of trying to replicate it, it's not. You can check that out below.
The blogs often link Ciara to ballers (Amare Stoudemire, Brandon Jennings, Al Horford and Arron Afflalo, to name a few) and none of these relationships have ever turned out to be true (at least publicly), so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a lie. *Crossing my fingers* Personally, I think she and 50 Cent have had a long term discreet love affair for years. So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment