Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kim Kardashian continues to infiltrate the NBA...Takes to the sidelines of the Newark Prudential Center. Is Kris Humphries relevant yet? In more exciting news, Jay-Z was also on hand!

This would be so cute... If it wasn't Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. Since it is, it's just... Weird. But it was probably a defining moment of his life... And most definitely of his career- because let's face is, the guy isn't even the first option off the bench. Maybe I'm just a hater! But hey, if Kim wants to pose for pictures  rep her man, go for it. She admittedly looked fab while doing so. 
And I won't lie. The outfit is really nice... My only problem is that it was January in New Jersey. I don't know how I feel about open toed shoes- but if I was chauffeured everywhere like Kim Kardashian is and didn't have to brave the freezing temperatures, maybe I'd wear them in the winter, too. 
Jigga was also on hand, and he looked quite pleased, watching his Nets beat the Jazz to end a 6 game losing streak. 
Gotta love Hova.

In other Nets related news, they have ended their drawn out, dramatic pursuit of Carmelo. Check out Prokhorov's press conference- everything sounds better (and more dramatic) said in a Russian accent. LOVE IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment