Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lamar Odom thinks that he's normal, and also thinks that we wonder what it looks like when he has sex with Khloe Kardashian. I'm not lying.





Excerpts from an interview Mr. Odom did with Playboy:


On what would happen if a sex tape of Odom and Khloé leaked: “When people see us in person, they see Khloé’s not small. I’m not small. People see us and are probably like, Damn, I wonder how that looks. We wouldn’t have anything to be ashamed about, but no, that’s not going down.” 


On Khloé’s stepfather Bruce Jenner’s feelings towards him: “Bruce likes me because I’m normal. First, because he’s in a house full of women. He could tell my energy is just about trying to do the best for his stepdaughter and do what I need to do. Respect goes a long way when you carry yourself a certain way and show manners when you first meet someone. If you do that, then it’s hard for somebody not to like you.” 


1) Thank you for not subjecting us to any kind of lewd tape. 
2) I'm pretty sure nobody thinks about what that looks like. I know that I can safely say for myself that that's never gone down. 
3) If Lamar Odom is normal, what does that make me?

No comments:

Post a Comment