Wednesday, February 16, 2011

According to Ray Allen, Paul Pierce is talking a whole lot of trash about how he's going to win the 3 point contest during All Star week.

I can only imagine what "top form" sounds like... Because Paul Pierce talks maaaaaaad trash. It's hilarious, and part of his charm and part of why we love him, but he undeniably holds nothing back when it comes to bigging himself up and talking the competition down. In honor of the upcoming 3 point competition, I have compiled two of my favorite instances of Paul Pierce speaking his mind: 

Definitely an instant classic: 

Zing! And,

Paul with his three point trophy.. And some lovely commentary:

"If I just sat outside and shot 3s... I would probably be more known as one of the greatest shooters in NBA history." And no, he did not mean the NBA today. He said in history, and he meant it.

Obviously, these are only 2  many instances where Paul let it fly... But these are two of my favorites. I think he says the over the top stuff just to piss people off... And because he honestly believes everything he says. There's no doubt in my mind that Paul believes he's one of the greatest shooters in NBA history. I love the man for that confidence. 

2 comments:

  1. i dont care what he says as long as his play backs it up. i love it actually, especially when it makes the opponent mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this guy is jokes. Honestly, he's so bad but so good, I'm not really sure how. Just overweight and making it work for him.

    ReplyDelete